Ginger is often an annoying and bratty character in the show. He often enjoys "being the evil one" when he gets the chance and occasionally brings Hank into the situations he gets himself into.
Ginger is an orange, blue eyed Maine Coon who is the smallest of the cast of characters. Like most of the characters, he doesn't wear clothes throughout the majority of the show.
Ginger comes from a wealth family. This is noted when Ginger says, “My parents are the second richest in town. The CEO is the richest.”
- Ginger is the youngest on the show.
- Most of the apps Ginger is featured in are designed for younger kids and to help them learn.
- In the Talking Friends show, he is Tom's nephew.
- Ginger is 7 years old.
- In Talking Tom and Friends, he is usually portrayed as the neighborhood kid, but it is still possible due to a picture that depicts Tom playing with a more visibly younger Ginger.
- Ginger currently doesn't have a love interest, possibly due to his young age.